Tuesday 26 January 2016

Digi Pack: Front Cover


For the front cover of my digi pack, I chose an image that contained the singer. This was so that the audience instantly knew who the album was by and to help with the artist's branding and recognition. I also chose this image because I liked the pose that the singer was in. She creates an interesting shape by using her arms and facial expression to add to her confidant look. This creates attention to the cover, making the audience drawn into looking at her pose and therefore viewing the album name and band name too.

For this image, I added a purple tint so that the colour scheme of all of my media products were emphasised through the digi pack cover.

I used an image of a piece of tape to use as a background for the album title. I duplicated it and coloured them both in pastel colours by changing the levels and exposure of the images. I then added the text of the album title and the band name to the cover, using the same handwritten style font for both and added white doodles that I drew with the Paintbrush Tool. This then created a scrapbook style look to the cover, reflecting the fun and upbeat sound of the music. 





No comments:

Post a Comment