Tuesday 29 September 2015

Shot Test

Here I have put together a few test clips to see how they turned out. I'm pleased with what it looks like but I think there can be many improvements made.

I may not use panning for the opening shot in the final video. I think I could use another shot to make it more interesting looking. However, I do like the enigma of what the girl is doing until we realise that she comes to life later on.

I think that the pull focus worked well as it shows how she's faded out from the world.

I tried speeding up part of the clip where she stands up. I think this looks good as it speeds up the action as well as making it more energetic and fun to watch.

I like how the singing and dancing is intercut between the shots of the narrative. She starts singing on 'Pop it!' and her energetic movements convey a fun theme into the video. However, the lighting could be improved. I used two soft boxes as lighting but it's still a bit dim and she has shadows behind her.

The camera work is a bit shaky in areas. I should use the tripod more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment